Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Girls in their Summer Dresses

What are your impressions of Frances and how do you feel about her role in the relationship?

I see her as kind of weak. I mean every man, in a relationship or not, looks at other women; we just do. The only difference is some of us have the smarts to keep it to ourselves. So for Frances, she's hearing her man just ramble on and on about all these women and she's not really doing anything about it. So I think she's weak and needs to stand up for herself. Also, they can't even stand to be around each other for a whole day so obviously they aren't happy. My theory: When you're not happy with a situation, stand up and do something about it or suffer... Easier said than done though I suppose... I thought this story was a very truthful and accurate depiction of what really goes on inside a man's head. I love real and raw stories, so I enjoyed this one.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment