Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Intervention

Why did you choose the story you chose? What about it appealed to you as a reader?

I read this story based on title and the fact that I was bored to tears within the first few paragraphs of the other one.

My family has had to deal with a situation similar to this, but it never made it to an actual intervention. It is a difficult thing to do because you never know how that person will respond, which is scary. So, this story appealed to me in a real hit-close-to-home kind of way, which was heartbreaking but helpful at the same time...

I also found this story quite charming in the way these two individuals loved each other. The husband was so understanding at the end of the story, even after all he had to put up with in the past. And the wife really didn't want to disappoint or hurt him, especially after all she put him through. Overall, I thought it was a very pleasant story.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment